Company: Sela Designs is non-profit jewelry company that donates 100% of profit to charity. Jewelry is handmade with great attention to detail and quality.
Company Values: We value people. We value radical generosity. We value well-made jewelry.
Who are we looking for? Sela Designs is looking for someone who is hardworking, adaptable, has a positive outlook, gives attention to detail, and willing to work in a team environment. This candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and be driven to continuously look for ways to improve quality and process.
Position: Part-time (10 hours/week with potential to increase, especially during busy seasons). Must be available during daytime hours. MUST BE LOCAL TO APPLETON, WI AREA.
Salary Range: $14-$17 hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following areas are where the production team member will be contributing (but not limited) to:
- Quality Control
Every production team member will start training in basic areas of picking, packing, shipping and basic assembly and is subject to a 4 week trial period.
Production team members will be trained in all of the above areas as needed.
The team member will be expected to perform the following primary functions:
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Assemble goods
- Operate cutting tools
- Carry out basic quality control inspection & testing
- Pick products to fulfill orders
- Pack and ship orders
- Must support the mission and purpose of Sela Designs.
- Be adaptable to pivot working on various tasks as needed.
- Have a positive attitude towards others and the work. Must be willing to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take responsibility in job performance.
- Can perform in a fast-paced environment, while still giving attention to details and quality.
- Able to stand for 4 hours at a time if needed.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any questions feel free to submit them below.